Analog Grain Temperature Monitoring
Grain temperature monitoring and protection systems are available to provide early detection of problems before significant damage or product waste can occur. Using analog (thermocouple) cables suspended from the roof structure of the grain bin, the interior temperature of the grain mass can be effectively monitored and prompt action can be taken if needed.
- Seamlessly integrates thermocouples into the CMC digital HazMon network
- Easy phased approach to upgrading to more accurate digital cables
- Eliminates secondary, legacy scanners and brings data into plant PLC
- Vastly improved data scan times - read thousands of thermocouples in minutes
- Your bridge from analog to digital technology!
Industry Leading Grain Temperature Systems from CMC – Your Bridge to the Digital Age!